Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

runs screaming from the room

so a few of you know that I am supposed to be applying for a new job. You might wonder why I don't. so I'll let you in on the thought process that went through my brain tonight as I tried to apply. "Wow this is perfect, wait I don't have the skills, Ok I have the skills, ack there is a deadline, Ok maybe I can make the deadline, they want a what?, what if no one writes me a good reference, do I have three references, what if I get there and it's not the perfect job, and then the perfect job comes but I'm stuck in this job for 2-3 years, and then I'm 40, and no one wants to higher me because they want someone who's 30 ... chest tightens, heart palpitates, what if there is a spelling mistake in my CV, stupid CV, stupid cover letter, stupid proposal, stupid job.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    Well if you find the perfect job you can dump one job for the other. It's not like marriage. You're not going to need to go to court.

    Ya can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

    *hug*

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    i just want a job where I can come home at the end of the day and not worry about bills.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    oh and thanks for the hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home