Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Notes from the Road

Well I hopped in the car to drive to Conneticut to see B. (Hopes Lever isn't to jealous). Hop in the car is not really the right term. I didn't leave until 5 PM. First I couldn't find Cassie (cat) to taker her to the vet for kenneling. Then I decided it would be faster to wash Sadie's (dog) Kennel at the hotel, but upon removing her cooler pad. Let's just say that wasn't happening. It was so utterly disgusting. So after a day of cleaning the house and us we got into the car at 4:30 PM. Or so I thought. Somehow I was not really effieciently on the interstate until 5:30. Original plan was make it to Motel 6 in Akron. Which became Columbia, which after 4 hours of driving and only 4 hours of sleep the night before ended up being Richmond Indiana. That's OK, if I went to bed early I could make it up tomorrow. Right, wrong. Sadie was very disconcerted at being in a strange room. So she kept wining to go out. There was also a nice couple and a puppy. So we went out again, after a 20 minute walk. Good news, lots a quality play time with puppy. It wonderful when you see your dog so utterly totally happy. Go back to room, Sadie still not happy. Thinking maybe she has to go. Walk her again. Now it's Midnight. So much for going to be early. Get back in room. Going to read Harry Potter just for a minute. 1:30 AM I stop. Big ooops. Next morning , don't actually hit the road till 10:30 AM. Big time warp, cause I swear I got up at 9:15. 5 mins. later it is 11:30 cause I'm now in Eastern Time Zone. ... More later.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lever said…

    LOL, of course I'm jealous :p

    You not finished Potter yet? Well in that case I'd best tell you about the **** that ***** gets stuck in his ***** cos it ******** like ****!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Well I here you are going to be state side soon so hang in there!
    Ha very funny! I have now finished and I can't believe they killed you know who. I was like its a trick, it has to be part of the plan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home