Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

dog butt gland

The new news is my dog Sadie ruptured an anal gland. I did not know, pets have anal glands. Do we have anal glands? So lately I been a nursemaid to my pets. My evenings consist of feed dog special non fiber food, give antibiotic, wash butt. Syringe feed cat special food, IV fluids to cat, give cat vitamins. I remember when I had a life.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    ah yes, the joy of pets.
    Your house is starting to look like a pet hospital.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    yeccch. Sounds TERRIBLE to me. SO what is there: pain? juice from yucky places? ......Nightmare...(give Sadie a rub between the ears for us....)

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    yep juice from yucky places. It could take up to four weeks to heal, so sad. It's actually not all that bad. no more time consuming than the average tv show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home