Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

nice walk

Had a nice walk with Sadie on Sunday. Went to the Prairie Conservation Area. All the weeds/wildflowers were in bloom. The only thing that marred the time was the constant sound of traffic on the interstate not so faraway. Got lost crossing the creek again. It's in a hollow and about 6 paths diverge off of it. I always seem to pick the wrong one. But a couple of loops and a back track and we finally found our way out of the park. Had to get home in time to see charmed.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    getting a little lost if fun sometimes.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    sometimes, but evertime I'm in that hollow I think I'm never finding my way back out again, and I'll just keep going in circles over and over and over. kinda like my thought process in sending out my resume.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home