Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Friday, September 30, 2005

it's finished

Well I finished my One Tree Hill marathon. Even though he's married and 10 years younger Chad Michael Murray is just to die for. I'm very glad its over and I can get back to my life. Part of the fun of the show is the Dad is one of the most evil characters ever. Each season ends with a cliffhanger were he might possibly die, but I know he won't. There would be no conflict on the show without him.

Currently listening to Cold mountain soundtrack. It's awesome.

Looking forward to the upcoming holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I just love the end of the year.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger JR said…

    Ever see the BBC Pride & Prejudice mini-series? Even as a straight guy I found parts of it entertaining...especially the stupid sisters.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Me too. I am a big fan of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Christmas is too overdone for me.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    jpr: welcome to a new poster. Um, yes, seen Pride & Prejudice enough that my tapes are wearing out. Though of corse in my case it has the added advantage of drooling over Colin Firth.

    ergo: If you refused to spend money, Xmas can actually be alot of fun. Every year I go balistic when the Xmas stuffs crowds the halloween stuff. I'm mean really like they can't wait for Nov.
    Happy Birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home