Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Seven Things Request

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1.) learn a foreign language somewhat fluently.
2.) Be reasonbly debt free.
3.) Love someone who loves me. I loved, I've been loved, but ... sighs.
4.) retire to the country
5.) see a whole bunch of countries I haven't been too yet.
6.) talk to my mother more
7.) take my dad to Germany

Things I Can Do
1.) write a thesis
2.) love unconditionally
3.) spoil myself
4.) nothing
5.) sleep during the day
6.) see without glasses
7.) travel alone in a foreign country where I don't speak the language

Things I Cannot Do
1.) walk without bumping into things
2.) curl my tongue
3.) show up on time
4.) keep myself from crying if I'm upset
5.) go to bed early
6.) spellcheck
7.) travel without getting sick

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1.) His Hands
2.) Those diagonal lines at the waist. Women don't have that
3.) Neck Ties.
4.) Physical Strength
5.) Boxers
6.) Sheepishly acknowledges his Hoo Hoo Dilly
7.) Being able to fix things.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1.) I love you. ... mostly to pets.
2.) F&*#ing, followed by any number of words
3.) I'm so tired
4.) I didn't sleep well.
5.) Hella
6.) Sorry I'm late
7.) I watched (movie, TV show).

Celebrity Crushes - breaking with tradition and listing more
1.) Kevin Kline
2.) Chad Michael Murray
3.) Matt Damon- embarrassing but I can't help it.
4.) Angelina Jolie - It used to be Sarah Michelle Gellar.
5.) James Marsters
6.) David Hyde Pierce
7.) Ewan McGregor
8.) Hugh Jackman
9.) Clint Eastwood
10.) Vin Diesal
11.) Chris Rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home