Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

10 more things

21. I can't role my tongue (yep I'm a genetic mutant).
22. I love soap. If you ever need to get me a present and you're stuck for ideas, buy me fancy soap.
23. I got a splinter from digging BBs out of a log at youth camp. Why we were encouraged to do this I can't remeber, but maybe the camp was trying to save money. Got a trip to the doctor for that one.
24. I got grounded in ~ first grade. I went to a like a campfire's girl meeting with out telling my parents. I just didn't come home from school. They didn't know where I was till I called to be picked up.
25. I've always been a television fanatic. Mom used to make me give up TV for Lent. Giving up meat is much easier.
26. I didn't figure out how to blow bubbles with bubble gum until my freshman year of high school. Maybe I was disadvantaged because of the tongue thing.
27. The first album I bought was Kim Carnes " Mistaken Identity". For those of you not around in 1981 maybe you've heard of "Bette Davis Eyes".
28. My favorite book is "Pride and Prejudice".
29. "Twelf Night" is my favorite Shakespeare play. It is also the only one I've read without being forced.
30. Most days I don't brush my hair. Which can sometimes lead to some pretty interesting hairdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home