Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

I've been sick

sorry bloggers, I've been sick. And my modem and phone line are so slow. My plans for this weekend. Fold laundry, file papers, watch US Open, denote money to red cross, balance checkbook. Have a good Labor Day everyone.

On Friday we found out that the non-toxic ingredients in your standard packing cold pak are really really stinky! Think lots of bad fridge smell. Note to self, don't store fridge packs on top of fridge where they might get squeezed into the freezer and burst. Otherwise you get what is this stinky oozy liquid dribbling out from the bottom of the fridge.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    My Labor Day weekend has been about like yours i think.

    Sorry to hear about your cold pak explosion. Bad smells are a hazard of science, no?

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    who would of thought something organic cold smell so bad.

    I've only accomplished the fold laundry and watch US open which I was denied today because the labor day telethon was on. Did no one at CBS realize they had doubled booked. Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lever said…

    LOL Get well soon and put a clothes peg over your nose ;)

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Hey Lever, Actually I called the company to one ask if it was non-toxic and B how to get rid of the smell. Dish soap and water worked really well so no need for the clothes pin.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Aw, girl-sick, aye? I'm sorry to hear that! There's been somethin' goin' around I think...

    Glad you're still clear-thinking enough to give us the report on ice pack goo. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home