Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Yummy German Food

On Thurs and Friday, two more friends defended. On Friday we took the 45 minute trip to the german Restaurant. I love pounded fried pork. Ummm, umm, good. My dad asked, "wait you had schnitzel, how could it be pork?" Well the nice restaurant offers all their schnitzels as veal or pork. My Schnitzel had apples on it, yummy! I had a nice Tucher for a beverage. And potato pancakes and Spaetzle. Foundly remebers the cheese Spaetzle I had in Munich. The decor of the restaurant is one of a kind. Can you consume a meal while staring or being stared at buy a flattened mounted turkey or eagle? Yes the owner is quite into hunting. It makes for an interesting meal. There was a cute placard in the bathroom about peeing (pinkeln) etiquette but alas it was in German and I could only guess at some of the meanings.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    sitting in the smoking section next surrounded by acts of taxidermy is very strange.

    I do wish I had made it out to BS before leaving town...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home