Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

my brilliant plan backfired

On Sunday night I need to get gas. Gas was 2.58 a gallon. So I thought that's it I'm only putting in $20 and its got to come down. Monday I'm driving by the stations and oops its now up to 2.78. Guess, I guessed wrong. Thank goodness I have a Prius.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    gah! Filling up the truck was a heartbreaking experience.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Lever said…

    It just cost me $70 to put about 40 litres in my Subaru wagon...

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Actually it ended up working out, because I'm drove across country and I found more gas stations at $2.55. an iteresting thing is that alot of gas stations haven't bought the number 2. so, they just have .55 up. I was all hopeful that it was a 1.55 for like a good hour. Oh well, as you all said, it could be alot worse.

    Ergo: Yeah my dad is only going to town once a week cause of his gas guzzling truck. Have I mentioned I love my prius.

    Lever and Ellen: sucks to paying in litres, and $70 that is harsh. I hope it lasts a long time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home