Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

yard sale fun

This weekend S had a yard sale. I didn't manage to make it out of the house early enough on Saturday but she broke yard sale tradition by continuing to have one on Sunday. it was a delightful afternoon of making a whole 3 dollars for me. Maybe 40 for S on Sunday, she made lots on Saturday. We had a fan and a paper shredder. It was very relaxing, sitting there chatting with each other. In fact we almost had a living room set up going. S was very cordial and greeted anyone who came up. I'm not so nice. A rude event happened. S was selling a solved Rubiks cube. These two people came, played with it and messed it up, and didn't buy it. Jerks. I think they should have givin her money for ruining her Rubik's cube. Luckily another friend was gracious enough to buy it. At clean up time it turned very hot. It was unbearable. I tried to be a good friend and help pack up stuff. But I was never so glad to get in my air conditioned house.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    OK, yeeeahh...that IS rude. But in a funny-kinda way.
    I have an unsolved Rubiks.....

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    well you can probably get two dollars for it at a yard sale. I also have an unsolved Rubiks... maybe we could collect all the unsolved cubes in the world and make funky furniture.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    LOL, like the people that turned up and played with the Rubik's couldn't solve it? I mean, YTF did they pick it up in the first place? duh!

    Those cubes were easier to just dismantle... that's *way* more fun :D

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    cheater.
    *laughing.....*

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    or you can remove and replace the stickers.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    I'm with Lever on this one.
    Dismantlement is the way to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home