Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Friday, July 22, 2005

one of those days

Good thing: I got a bike for $10. It even functions, I rode it home. Is it pretty? No. Is it safe? HOpe so. Is it rusty? Yep.

Frustrating thing: Went to glass shop to pick up glassware. Sign said be back at 3 PM. Mulled around for 15 mins.

Another frustrating thing: Went to get candy bar. Sign said be back in 5 minutes, not likely. Went to snack machine to get candy bar. Machine would not take dollar. Stuck dollar in coke machine. Wouldn't give me change. So after 15 mins of trying to get a candy bar I ended up with a coke. Then I got so busy I forgot I was hungry.

Good thing: "Love at First Bite" arrived today.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Ah well, days like that happen and all you can do is sit back and laugh it up. Oh, and watch DVDs :)

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Are you on holiday? :)

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    I'm a big fan of "Love at First Bite" too.

    Vending machines are perverse. One day you get two packs of gum the next it won't take your quarters. And then there's the torture of watching your bag of M&M's dangle at the ends of the rack despite all the kicking and shaking and cursing.

    Lever, I think she's doing the blogstar thing where she doesn't post until she gets at least 20 comments on this one. ;)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Lever: I'm so happy you missed me. :) Nope not on holiday. Just nothing witty to say. Sick cat took it all out of me. I also didn't notice that there were new posts. Sorry.

    Ergo: I'm not popular like BBFK and Lever. I would never get to post if I waited for twenty posts.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    *shakes head* Oh, paahhleaze! I've just been around longer...and managed to pick an obnoxious name that people have to click on, similar to the reason that you have to pick at a scab....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home