Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Yay, my Cat Ate

Cassie nibbled on a whole bunch of food last night. Never in large quantities but I think we are making progress. I also am getting pretty good at force feeding her. She doesn't run and hide afterwards, so thats good. I have almost tasted wet cat food through this process though. Apparently when your syringing it into your cats mouth, you some time get a ricochet effect were it lands on your own mouth. Good thing my mouth was closed.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    *shudders at the thgought of cat food* You're a good Mom....!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Lucky. V Lucky. The "juice" on top of single-serving cat foods tastes REALLY salty, so don't do it!

    Glad that Cassie's eating again :)

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Thanks Lever and BBFK. I'm getting better at syringing. Though occasionally the cat food ends up on the fish tank and other parts unknown.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home