Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Poor cat

Well I haven't blogged in awhile. My 15 year old cat is very sick. And it has drained all the energy from me. She has an E. coli infection. The tough part is she won't eat. I'm exhuasted from racking my brain and running to the store to get her tasty things she might dine on, which she for the most part ignores. So after a week of being hospitalized at the vet, she's back home. We have our good hours and our bad hours. I'm now force feeding her with a syringe, so I can give her the medicine. I tried the large syringe that the vet gave me, that resulted in more food on her and the lazyboy then in her tummy. Instead the 1 ml syringe while time consuming seems to get more actually down.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home