Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

synopsis

Well I can't think of anything neat and witty to say. So I'll just recount some facts.

Found new TV show I like: Dead Like Me.
Found lake in town didn't know was there.
Had nice wine at S's party. Good cheese too. Oh and carrot cake with frosting carrots on top.
Have tire that has a leak.
Finally got my IRS state refund. Giving a little I'm in the money dance. (can now fix tire)
Had two sleepless nights.
Watched the All STar game (baseball). It's pretty sad when cute professional athletes are begining to get to young for me.
Dog only walked once due to inclement weather and health.
Defrosted Freezer at work.
Cursed at work (may or may not have involved freezer, actually think it was chemical room that brought on Terets).
Read friends' blogs desperate for info.
Clicked on brother's blog, still no posts.
Must run to watch "Beauty and the Geek"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home