Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, October 17, 2005

who's life sucks more

Lately Ergo and I have conversations in which we try and convince each other that really the other's life is better. See both of us are unmarried and in our 30s. So we don't have any of those things we thought we'd have by the time you are 30. No house, no husband, not making the big bucks, no kids. It gos something like this: Me: At least you have a boyfriend. Her: At least you have a job. That's it, the arguement doesn't go on for long. So I thought I'd see what you all think? What's more important the relationship or the job?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home