Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

today I

Today I arrived at work wearing my shirt inside out. I did not discover this for awhile until I went into the bathroom. Maybe everyone thought I was setting a new trend. Anyway, sadly to say this is not the first time this has happened to me. Further fashion blunders I've committed: wearing two different shoes.

Tonight I'm going to go home and attempt to make crab cakes. My only complaint about restaurant crab cakes is they are often dry and you have to drown them in the sauce they hopefully provide. Hmmm, I have no sauce. This could be bad. Anyway I found a mix and I thought I'd give it a try.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    crab cakes, yum. have you ever tried it with a sauce from hoisin, lime, ginger and chiles? it is an interesting twist.

    never wore different shoes before...;)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    The crab cakes turned out real well. Not dry like in a restaurant. Only it took me two hours to make all of them so I had finished eating before I was done cooking. The sauce sounds good. Thanks.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    LMAO - we were in a bar last Friday - BBFK had her top on back-to-front... I tried to show everyone the label at the bar, but she squirmed so they missed out ;) LOL

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Laughs. Ah yes, the inside out days. They are only slightly better than the "I buttoned up wrong" days.

    Glad your crab cakes were yummy.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Lever: Yep I've worn shirts back to front also. Guess you had our girl distracted so she can't put her clothes on right. Me I have no excuse.
    Ergo: Hmm yes, probably why I don't wear shirts with buttons.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger BethInPortland said…

    My dear, you just have to act like you meant to have your shirt inside out! Have you seen "Waiting for Guffman". Yes, wear your whole outfit backwards. It's liberating. Front, back--it's all so relative!

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    *laughing...* I was just about to offer my own fashion blunder, but I was already called out. 'Course he forgot to mention that a girl in out group capped off the night by making it out of the bar and to the parking lot with toilet paper sticking out of her pants. *shakes head* Poor lady! I would have let her know, but she was on her way back to the car when I noticed....

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    BBFK: yes the toilet paper in pants is definately embarrassing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home