Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Ducks - Memory Lane

My 5th birthday present was a female mallard, I named "Happy". Shortly after we got her a mate, I named him "Junior". They had about 3 successful broods. It's funny how pictures can show something you don't remember. I can't recall the lawn ever looking so unkempt (though it doesn't look so bad on the small version). Props to my dad for restoring the photo so nicely. You can actually see the flowers on the baby pool.

myducksfixedcolorfade
restored

myducksoriginal
original

4 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Hey good restore :) Was that done from the photo or the negative?

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    V. cool, K! I love old pics.......

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Lever: was done from the photo. apperently film from the 1970s wasn't so good.
    LCUdriver: looking forward to your blog. Thought right now its page not found.
    BBFK: Thanks, girl! Does this mean you want more?

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Yeah, bring it. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home