Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

well I'm back

sorry to the lovely people who have actually visited my site and posted. I fell off the face of the earth here for a little while. I've been bad, I haven't even checked your sites. This weeks events. I'm 34. Eating yummy German food and seeing Harry Potter this weekend. Hopefully getting winter coat, 20 degree drop in weather tomorrow. Two wonderful weeks of being neighbor free, though they borrowed my pumpkin carving kit and have possibly thrown it in the trash! Corse maybe the fact that they seem to be throwing out there (my stuff) means they are moving. That would be so nice. Cats relatively healthy. Dog Good. Fish swimming.

Past stuff: Wrote new resume. Went to job fair. Spent two weeks picking out a coat. Two weeks of cats with diarrhea. Attended women and negotiating workshop. Attended women in chemistry potluck. Attempting to network. Aynyone know of any jobs for biochemists?

Well hope all is well in your worlds. Lots of love.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    1.) I'm SO jealous that you ate that yummy German food (in Gibson CIty, aye?)
    2.) Thanks for coming back.
    3.) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!
    4.) Cheers to your job-search efforts.
    *huge grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home