Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

a very scary halloween

I went suit shopping. I am now 15 lbs heavier than when I bought my last suit, so this halloween weekend. I tried on at least a dozen or more suits. I think I'd rather try on swimsuits. Least then I expect to look bad. There are alot of crappy suits out there. Or suits that look good on the hanger and just fail miserably on an actuall body.

I saw SAW II. It was good. Twisted but good!

I put on devil horns and wings on my devil Sadie (dog). It poured. No trick or treaters.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    I have always felt that stores should only buy clothes that have been tested on real women. It doesn't matter to me how good it looks on the walking stick figure. I want it to look good on me.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    That's gotta be a girl thing, us guys don't have to deal with that... no wait... my brother has size 16/17 feet !!! That's scary without being haloween LOL

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Oh, dear. We were really low on trick-or-treaters as well...I find those Halloweens kinda sad. I wish you were around here for S's super-kick-ass Halloween bash. Then I wouldn't have had to stand around my myself smiling self-consciously until I was too drunk to care and started dancing. It would have been more fun..... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home