Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, November 21, 2005

I just saved a bunch of trees

I just opted out of the annoying supposedly prescreened, prequalified credit offers. First of all, your almost never prequalified, there has been an exception "What's in your wallet?". For one thing you think Citi Financial would get a clue, I don't own a home! I would like to, but I don't, so stop sending me notices to give me 3000 dollars if I own a home. Oh and how bout the ones that send you notices for cards you already have, come on people. Can't they write better software.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    In the UK we've got a scheme called MPS or Mail Preferrantial Service, where, if you sign up to it, you go on a list and the mail marketers are NOT allowed to mail you BY LAW! It's saved not only a bunch of trees but my temper too LOL

    However, the people I'm already with are STILL sending me crap *sigh* No, No, No and No thankyou Amex, I really don't want a frigging gold or platinum card >:|

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Lever: Way to hold strong. Oh if only I had said NO 6 cards ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home