Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Friday, June 24, 2005

More Things

16. I've played the piano, flute, oboe, bassoon, french horn (very very briefly).
17. I've always wanted to learn the cello.
18. The only trophy I've ever won was for a basketball shootout at age 12, were I didn't make one basket. I got second place because only two people showed up in my age group. Yeah me!
19. I plan to run a dog kennel when I retire.
20. When I first learned to swim at 5, the life jacket (big and orange) kept tipping me backwards dunking my head underwater. Luckily my parents got me a cool yellow water ski belt, and the problem was solved.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    #19. I have always imagined that someday when I am fabulously wealthy I would travel the country adopting lots of animals and then buy a large plot of land that we could all settle on.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Keefer: Yay, I'm not the only one. It still is very humiliating.

    Ergo: ahh, I knew there was a reason we were friends. Just think if were both fabulously wealthy we can get an even bigger piece of land.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Ergo and SFMD:
    You 2 and your animal kingdoms. *shakes head*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home