Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, June 20, 2005

A Few More Things About Me (This time I couldn't come up with 10)

11. I started my house on fire in high school. The yard/pool light had fallen over on the roof (wooden shingles) of which anyone had neglected to tell me. When I tried to turn the light on, it only got a tad brighter outside, I couldn't figure out was wrong. I flipped the switch a couple of times trying to determine which was off. I picked the wrong one. Light was on. About 30-60 minutes later, it got much brighter outside (due to the roof being on fire). Luckily a volunteer fire fighter was a neighbor and arrived very quickly, jumped on the roof with our garden hose, and we ended up with only medium size hole in the roof. The kicker, it was my parents anniversary. Ooopps.
12. I played a young boy in a college play in 6th grade. This was the first time I received a dozen roses.
13. Sad to say I spent a 100 dollars on fireworks last year of which we couldn't light half off because of the wind. The 1/2 we did light off were really cool though!
14. My favorite sitcom is "Frasier". Though I prefer the shows not about Frasier. He can get whiney and repetitive.
15. Being from South Dakota, I got my driver's license at 14. I passed drivers ed, but only because I got an A on the book learning.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    LMAO at your stalling...c'mon girl you're only 15% of the way there, you can't stall now! *prodding*

    K. Solid work on the roof fire. Really it could happen to anyone. Really. ;)

    And you're a solid driver, girl. Don't get the wrong impression, fellow readers!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Don't worry I'm not going to stop. I just couldn't think of anything cool and insightful that you don't already know. Thanks for the kudos on my driving, after all I've been practicing for almost 20 years now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home