Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Oops thinking out loud or Nice Arms

A new Sigma rep stopped by the lab the other day, and he was probably a body builder type, because he had the largest arms I've ever seen in person. Now being a bit hormonal, I actually blurted out "WOW" as he was introduced. Now if I had followed with "Nice Arms" I think it would have been less awkward, but I went into "Hi how you doing mode". I actually was thinking, "Damn, those are huge arms, bet they'd look nice rapped around me". Now I'm not really into big beefy guy types but this guy was pretty cute.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Haha! I'll bet if you had followed your "Wow!" up with what you were really thinking it waould have been a very interesting afternoon. *wink*

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Yes, a labmate pointed out that St. Louis is much closer than Vegas. But alas I forgot to check for a ring.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Girl, you rock! But next time either go with "nice arms" or at least cover with "look at the time, man am I behind..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home