Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fireflies are cool!

So I've been devoting a half hour between 2 and 3 am to watch the fireflies in my barkyard. Thanks to a small wood in the backyard they are quite prolific. It's like Christmas. I never knew they like woods, I thought they were mostly grass bugs. I also wonder how these little guys got their light up butts in the first place. With the cool breeze and the twinkling lights I twist in my bed to get the best view, though eventually I have to resume normal position and go to sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Lever said…

    Never seen fireflies, that must be so cool :)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Yep way cool. I first got to see them at the ripe ole age of 27. Maybe I should try catching them with some video. Thanks for coming to my blog :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home