Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, May 29, 2006

It's a beautiful day

It's a beautifiul day and I want to run, walk, skip, jump, swim, swing, dance, and do cartwheels. Now running that feeling will last all of 30 seconds, along with swimming. Big yuck there. I'd really like to do a cartwheel, only problem, can't. Never have been able to. Mother can't, I can't. And so endeth a very short cheerleading career. Oh well so I do pirouettes in the hall when no one's looking. Gonna go take the dog for a walk. HOpe everyone has a good day.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    LMAO Can't do cartwheels either :)

    Well send us some sunshine, 'cos the weather here doesn't know what it's doing. Rain, wind, shine, rain, shine, hail...

    Have a good day too, and don't knock anything off when you pirhouette in the hall, OK?

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    I feel the same way....about the weather and the cartwheels. ;)

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Ah lever and B good to have ya. I'm a perfect pirhouetter. And the Sox won on Moday too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home