Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

what have i been doing

Been watching Stargate on DVD. Started with "Atlantis". Ran out of episodes, went into withdrawel. 7 or 8 seasons of SG1 to save the day! Go into withdrawel on the weekends when Netflix doesn't deliver on Suns and MOns.

Went wine tasting at the local vineyard. Umm, doesn't get much better than alcoholic raspberry juice. Only thin is when does one serve sparkling rapsberry flavored wine. I figure i'm going to have to have a fancy brunch.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Oh THERE you are. Brunch? err.. croissants, butter, cheese, preserves (blueberry, yesss!) and sparkling Raspberry wine I say :)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Hi, Lady!!
    Good to see you about. ;)
    Brunh sounds like a great plan. Your house or mine? ;)

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Groucho Castaneda said…

    How's it going? This is a certain singer/instrumentalist from a certain band. However, because there's stuff on my blog that I'd rather certain friends & loved ones never read, I must remain anonymous in the blogosphere (just call me Groucho).

    If you're looking for a sci-fi fix, I recommend downloading the entire "Battlestar Galactica" series from iTunes. The finale of season 2 is quite possibly the greatest single episode of a sci-fi/fantasy television show, ever (the only downside is it's not a stand-alone episode - you need to watch the rest of the series to appreciate it).

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Wow you stop blogging for a while and you actually get posts but because you assume your life sucks you don't check. Thankfully Sooz informed me that I had a new poster that I didn't realize I knew.

    Anway, your all invited to my place for brunch!

    And Groucho, good to have you posting. I'll check out Battlestar if I can tear myself away from the Sox.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home