Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sad day and Good day

It was a sad day when I was skoping out the Sox players stats and I realized that I am substantially older than 21 of the players on the 25 man roster. When did professional sports people get so young? Oh well if Demi Moore can date Ashton, I can day dream about some cute 20 somethings.

I think I found a dress for my friends wedding. I found two blue dresses. One has gorgeus frabic and exentuates my curves. But even though I love the dress, I don't think I want to feel like a sex kitten at a wedding. So I'll probably go with the slightly less dressy one that shows my figure a little more modestly.

And hip hip hooray, Taxes are Done Man!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Oh, c'mon, what's the harm in having a sex kitten at a wedding? ... hmmm ... well it could be a tad problematic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home