Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me ( will I get to 100?)

1. I am ambidextrous in batting and to lesser extent Tennis and Raquetball.
2. Grew up In South Dakota. Great Place!
3. I was a devoted Buffy fan. I have every episode on tape. My first website was about Buffy.
4. I love to travel and am happiest on vacation. I've been to France, Germany, Geneva, Tijuana (can't really say you've been to Mexico if you live in California and you only go for one day), Canada (though just Niagara Falls, so not sure if that counts), and Japan.
5. My 5th birthday present was a duck, and is still one of my favorite animals. I can't wait till I own a place and can have one again.
6. One of the things I regret: I had a pony who liked to chase cattle and of corse the first time I decided to ride by myself (age ~ 7) was in the cattle yard. So horse took off, I fell off, did not ride by myself till I was 12. Did not ride again till College.
7. I've been to Oktoberfest In Munich.
8. I am a mild hypochondriac and have mild OCD when it comes to washing my hands and worrying whether I'm going to burn the house or the lab down.
9. I love to ski.
10. I knew a professional beach volleyball player.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    A duck? Cool parents! ANd you lived every girls dream....ahh!....having a pony. Wow!
    And I'm jealous about your Oktoberfest excursion.

    (Cool on you for doing this list....)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    wEll I was inspired from yours, so I can't take the credit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home