Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I belong in Australia

I took the what English Speaking country do you Belong in Quiz. I really thought I'd come out on the side of America, since I like Pizza and baseball. Question: Which country would say ABsobloodylutely? Who the heck is Franz Ferdinand?





You Belong in Australia







Ace!

Sunny, upbeat, and cute

You make the perfect surf bum

Now stop hogging the vegemite!




http://www.blogthings.com/englishspeakingcountryquiz/

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Interesting how almost no one I know "belongs in the US" according to this darned quizz (although most of the people I know are American.) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home