Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

substantial chunk missing

On Tues. I went to get some of my spots looked at. And well they decided to excise right then. this was not good, because I was working with a grad student and had to go in. The surgery was quick and painless except for the anestetic which hurt like the dickens. After being at work for 4 hours I realized, A; I was not feeling well, B: I felt feverish, C: My arm was swollen, And D: I should have read the info sheet earlier where it said to go home and rest and resume normal activities the next day. Well I went to get my pain killers and an Ice pack. Lets just say for a small piece of skin there is an awful big indention in my arm. The good news I'm feeling better. However the first night I kept waking up because I kept thinking someone is cutting my arm. Picture of my stitches and whole in my arm to gross everyone out to follow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home