Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Friday, May 06, 2005

cruel and unusual punishment

Well it was that time of year again, time for my annual physical. I am a person that eats every two hours so asking me to fast for 12 long hours, fills me with dread. Add to that, that I'm sick and I had a very uneasy night. My stomach starting growling at 1 AM. Sometime around three I was able to fall asleep, but I kept dreaming about eating food and ultracentrifuging empty tubes. The food I get, the work issues I don't. The tubes were empty, probably says something. Anyway in my dream I was eating all this yummy food, but I knew I was supposed to be fasting so I kept waking up because I wasn't supposed to be eating. At 7:30 Am I was no longer able to sleep and I had till 11:30 before I could go to the doctor. My dad felt bad, so he was trying to eat his breakfast in secret. The good news is its all over and I've been happily munching all day.

As an aside, I don't care about Britney Spears's marriage, whether Paula slept with a contestant, I'll admit a Kutcher:Demi baby might be a little interesting but not enough to waste time speculating. If you have no idea what I'm talking about good for you.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    The funniest part about your post was how your Dad ate breakfast "in secret." Is he visiting or in CA? Potentially eating breakfast "in secret" while half a country away had me laughing aloud...And you 2 are TOO cute, BTW!

    And oh, look at that: Ya linked me. *big smile....*

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Actually he's out visiting. He arrived on Thurs. The night of the big fast. You're right eating breakfast in secret across the country is really funny.

    And of corse I linked ya. It just took me awhile to figure it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home