Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

lions and tigers and bears oh my ...

Well not really. But wolves, cheetahs, and oh so cute prarie dogs. Dad and I went out to Decatur today. Which I did not know, is full of cool parks. And as long as you are on the west side you can't smell the soybeans from ADM. First we went to Rock Springs Center and went for a 1.5 mile hike through prarie and trees. I got a stuffed red winged black bird with it's bird call. Pretty cool cause now I know what that weird call I always here is. Then we went to the childrens Zoo. Which was cool. They aboved mentioned wolves, cheetahs, prarie dogs, and also eagles, reptiles, petting zoo, annoying macaws, peacocks, camels, shaved llamas, and mini train ride. I'd never petted a llama before, boy are they soft and really friendly, bad breath though. It was a very nice day. Pictures should follow in a few days.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home