Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

help me decide

I bought an I shuffle ( I can't stand a person at work, hearing her voice wants to make me strangle her). Originally I wanted the $99 dollar one, but my work computer has only 500 MB of memory left so there is no room for all my mp3s. I have roughly 250 mp3s, so I got the 1GB for 50 dollars more I can carry almost my whole collection. And lets face it, I'm not going to put the "Weird Al" onto it. The problem is I have Buyers Remorse and am feeling guilty about spending 50 extra when I don't even have the $100. What do ya think?

Now on another completely different issue. I invited my Dad out for a visit and decided to coincide it with the annual duck race. See rubber ducky picture posted below. However they decided to postpone till September. So sad.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Stick with the I shuffle, girl. It'll do ya fine, and I think you'll feel happier with yourself getting the finances wrestled back into place. (And really every little bit not spent helps....)

    ;)

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger ergo said…

    The expensive toys are always more fun. Crank up the tunes and rock out at work. Buyers remorse shouldn't spoil your pleasure...

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Shame about the Duck Race, though.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Brom said…

    Hello!

    I debated about buying a small MP3 player a short while ago. I'm glad I got one tho' It goes everywhere with me, always seem to find a need for some tunes and it's so dammned convinient. I even put an old cassette player BACK into my car instead of the CD as it has a front panel socket for external stuff, so I can plug my MP3s straight in.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Brom said…

    PS I can't get over how dammed WHITE that cat/duck is!! lol

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Brom said…

    PPS I opted for the 512mb Creative MUVO and I find it has plenty of space for all my current fave tunes. I was going to buy the Shuffle, but the MUVO has got a display so you can scroll thru' and see what is what and it has a built in radio. I got it at Circuit City last time I was over the pond, just a smidge more expensive than the same sized Shuffle... hope this helps.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Thanks for all the advice. I went with the 512 shuffle. The MUVO sounds cool though. Thanks.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Brom man, Glad you like the pic. Actually ergo has a cat who is just as white.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home