Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

thank the lord my power bill is down

My power bill is only $60 this month. I jump for joy. Since November it has been between $120-200. Stupid drafty old house. Of corse now we're at the interesting time of year when its hot in the house but cooler outside at night. Why is just so gosh darn hard to get that cool air inside. Well luckily I put my el cheapo box fan in the window last night and that did the trick, but I'm so darn lazy I didn't move it to the bedroom. So I opened the window and and turned on the air conditioner fan. Not as effective. But luckily I like it nice and toasty. However tonight I think I'll actually just move it. Of corse I could just go buy another box fan. Hmmm lets see which takes more effort. Ok I've decided. just move it. Burns more calories anyway.

Speaking of burning calories. I've been doing all the those things that are supposed to make you loose weight. Eat smaller portions. Eat more often. Walk further. Walk more. And still those pounds just wont' come off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I still refuse to diet dammit!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    (*Warning* I'm about to tease you. :) )
    Yeah, if it were *loose* weight, you'd think it'd just fall off, no prob.
    And you *know* I wish I were there to induce more walks...

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Wow I had no clue I used the wrong word. That's not a typo, I actually thaught it was spelled that way.
    Here lets play with the word some more. Weight thats not shy, weight thats gone bad, weight that is "loose" and just attaches itself to everyone.

    I miss our walks very very much! And I guess if its taken a year or two to put on ten pounds I guess it can't come off in 1 month. But dammit my stomach is huge :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home