Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April 20th

Well here I go delving into this world called blogging so friends and family can keep updated on my daily happenings. Thanks to Arvin for my Blog name. My reason for doing this, I am to lazy/exhausted/selfish to individually email people. And I enjoy going to Bec's and seeing her pictures and happenings.

Ok now for daily info:

Sadie went to the vet. She cried during the rabies shot. It was very heartwrenching. However I think she was kinda faking at first because the needle wasn't even in yet. Found out there are three kinds of US microchips and not all scanners can read them. My vet recommended the AVID one cause it is most common and what they use in all the counties around here. Why microchip? Sadie still manages to get loose. I was reading an article on Huskies at the Vet and they said the wanderlust of the Husky comes from the fact that they were bred to run and explore. They just want to see what's around the corner. I can't wait till I move someplace where I can put up a six foot fence.

There was also an interesting article on vacations with your pet. The Hiking or Canoeing ones seem like a possibility. The have a doggy camp but that will never work with dog aggressive Sadie. Interestingly the Husky article said Huskies are never dog aggressive.

I'm very saddened that Tru Calling got canceled. That leaves America's Next Top Model, King of Queens. Boston Legal, and Greys Anatomy as the only shows I watch. Why watch Boston Legal? James Spader, William Shatner, and Candice Bergnan. I really miss Buffy!

Hormel now has Turkey Pepporoni. Much Better than the Veggie Pepperoni. Now if I could just get them to make a Turkey Summer Sausage I would be oh so HAPPY.

Well It's late. Time to go home and watch King of Queens.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Cool, K!
    I'm glad that I helped to inspire. And the name is great! Although, I have a feeling that "Pet Musings" may be another applicable title, just guessing on your content tendencies. Anyways, looking forward to more posts...
    BBFK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home