Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

better day

Positive things today:

Well I gave a pretty decent journal club today on an interesting paper. I've been problem solving for a visiting researcher, I need to put that on my resume. My cells didn't turn blue in the absence of glycerol today. So I'm beginning to nail down what caused my tantrum the other day.

I am job searching. I'm thinking of looking for the technical support jobs. Sitting around answering questions all day, would be a nice respite for a year from the constant failure of research. Here's hoping my raise comes through!

Watched Meet the Fockers and Shark Tail this weekend. Very glad I did not go see these in the theater. I missed the Robert Ebert Film Festival. I even knew someone with a pass so I wouldn't have had to wait outside in the cold and damp.

In two weeks is the CU duck race. Getting Very excited. You know I love my rubber duckies. This year I going to buy a glow in the dark turtle I think. Below is my glowing rubber duck that I bought last year. It was 40 degrees and raining. But Sooz toughed it out with me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home