Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yucky pizza and bunsen burner circles

Yesterday I had a yucky pizza. I went to the Bread Company and got there "special" spinach pizza. However whoever made it, decided that distrubuting the spinach evenly around the pizza dough was apperently too much effort. It was also to much effort to cut up the spinach. So I ended up with a pizza with piles of whole leaf spinach on about 3 pieces. This would have been Ok if the spinach was still raw but instead It was a disgusting big green gooey mess. I don't think I'll ever eat there for dinner again. The service was also terrible. College kids more interested in flirting than working. I can't believe I paid for it, I'm thinking of going back and demanding my money back. It just never pays to try something new at a restaurant. The good news is that once I picked the spinach off it was quite edible if a bit cheeseless.

Once again it also took me like 5 mins to get out of the Switzer lab last night because I have to check that I turned the Bunsen burner off. Well then when I walk away I think oops did I turn it on by mistake. So I go in endless circles. This is exhausting. Dad has actually witnessed the madness. Hence the reason for the name of my sight. Of corse the circles are better than when I am already out the building or worse all the way home. And yes it is always off, except for one time in my early grad school days. Thankfully nothing caught on fire.

Well here I go actually leaving lab before midnight.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    SO do these bunsen burner incidents happen at any particular time (like seasonally, or monthly or something) or is this regular, every-day stuff? It sounds a bit disabling, K.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Unfortunately it's an almost everyday occurence. It's a sickness. It also happens with heaters and curling irons.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home