Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is Fish Food, Yummy?

So as i put a few extra flakes of food in the tank this evening to help fend off the cold for my fish and he swam eagerly to the top and with tail fluttering excitement, I wondered:  "Is fish food yummy?" I mean he practically goes gaga.  Or would he react the same regardless of taste and he's just programmed to be hungry?  While I have sampled a milk bone and some cat food, I just don't think I am curious enough to give the fish flakes a try.  I mean he's not gonna have the same taste buds as me anyway.  Secondly, hmm, is he a she? :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jim Goodwin said…

    Fish food IS yummy after all it is just processed fish and water living creatures. You could try sprinkling it as a garnish on a salad to give that piquancy that you only get with finely chopped anchovies.It might also work as a flavoring for an insipid soup.

    Remember that when experimenting cuisine-wise, you should always try it out on your room-mates first before your friends. Room-mates are replaceable, friends are not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home