Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

To DeJunk

Have you seen "Hoarders"? This is a show which I can't really watch as it rings just a little too true, I am not there yet but well on the path.   So according to my rough estimate of my finaces, I have a 6 month of reserve and a bit of free time.  Therefor I am on a quest to dejunk/unpack.  I hope to at least collate and (hmmm how should I say this) lighten up my surroundings.  Gonna try the less is more.  My roommate said a good quote:  "make your room like all the cottages you like to visit so that being home is like being on vacation."


I now have a digital camara so I can take pictures of all the stuff that I have memories associated with but don't need to see everyday and I plan to pack in boxes and label for trips down memory lane.  I have taken an early picture and I will keep you updated on the progress.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger ergo said…

    Yes, I have seen the show "Hoarders" and it freaks me out to no end. It's a sneak peek into my future. Good luck with your grand project!!!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    Just 10 mins of one ep was enough to start me cleaning. I have so many things that I have bought that are still in the packages.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home