Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shrek-a-Thon

Since "Shrek Forever After" came out in late December, I have watched it about 8 times.  I have also watched the whole series about four times through now.  I just love the First and the Last.  Most of my friends don't like Shrek, I don't know why.  Sure some of the side characters are annoying but the main characters I love.  Maybe it is the farting and burping.  Sure the story lines aren't all that deep but it is just enjoyable and Eddie Murphy and Antonio are way funny.


 I just love how it is about excepting yourself but trying to be the best you can be.  Plus it just makes me  laugh.  Also the when he says in Forever After:  "I got the chance to fall in love with you all over again"  I just swoon.  And Fiona just kicks some booty.  And fat "Puss in Boots"  is to die for.

If you haven't seen it, watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home