Is the Bunsen Burner Off ?!

The Daily Musing, Exploits, or just Mundane Details of My Life for friends and family's amusement. This blog could also be titled: "Am I There Yet" or " Prince Charming Got Lost in the Forest" Here's to Happily Ever After!

Monday, April 02, 2007

tales from the industrial zone

I was thinking of changing the address, of my blog. I'm no longer sleepless, nor in Urbana.
My current location is smak in the middle of the Dynea plant - they make formaldehyde based glue, Bricksford charcoal plant, Weyerhauser paper plant. and a 1/2 dozen wood based companies with piles of logs in their yards. I work at more or less a company where everthing is made out of chemicals and right next door is a computer chip facility. Isn't Oregon beautiful. In case you were wondering I actually do enjoy my job and my apartment aside from the location is super sweet! All my stuff actually fits and Puffer actually is loosing weight running up and down the stairs.

Other news of the day. Brian Anderson made the White Sox team as a defensive replacement and pinch hitter. He had one at bat and one hit on opening day today. Woo hoo!

The Tribune was bought by some guy and he wants to sell the Cubs. This should be good news for the Cubs.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Lever said…

    As soon as you say Weyerhauser I instinctively react to the bad press I've heard about that corporation... chopping down old growth forests and the like in pursuit of profit...

    Ah well, as long as life is sweet and pays the bills, and the pooch is waggin his tail, then that's 90% of what life is all about :)

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    so what is the other 10%?

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger BeckyBumbleFuck said…

    Well, make sure you keep us in the loop if you revamp your address, K? You could just keep it simple and update your profile location (it only took me >half a year to change mine....so I should talk) ;) Any chance for some pics of your pad so we could get a glimpse of Oregon-living?

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Lever said…

    Erm... I dunno... Beer? :)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger searchingforMrDarcy said…

    yes beer Good! I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home